A curveball can come in all shapes and sizes. There are the small ones that just throw you off track a little bit, and then there are big ones that come out of nowhere that rock you to your core.
As business owners, we’re on the receiving end of a curveball all the time.
A CURVEBALL COULD BE:
- the client who doesn’t pay your invoice on time,
- a client who promises to pay your invoice on a particular date and doesn’t
- the employee who demands a pay increase
- an employee who resigns unexpectedly
- notice from your landlord to vacate the premises or not extend your lease
- major price increase from a supplier
- a significant change in the exchange rate that impacts your purchases
- your bookkeeper disappears without a trace
- a major client doesn’t renew their contract
- you lose your biggest customer or client
In reality, we should be ready for curveballs. We should have thought about the various possibilities of what could go wrong and...